Email Marketing Tool

jfd118
Contributor

Hyperlink personalized meeting link in marketing email

SOLVE

I'd like to be able to add a hyperlink to a personalized HS meetings link in a marketing email.  

I.e., I'd like to be able to say something like: 

" . . . We recommend scheduling a demonstration.  This can be done here" where the "here" is linked to the meetings link of the contact owner. 

Apparently, this is not currently possible.

2 Accepted solutions
OliviaRoberts
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jfd118!

It is currently possible to use a meetings link personalization token in a Marketing Email. In order to accomplish this, you will want to be in your Marketing Email editor, and then select Personlize. You will then want to select the personalization token type of "Contact" and then search for the property "Contact Owner."

From here you can then select the user token of "Meetings Link" as this will insert a user's default meetings link in the Marketing Email depending on their owner. I'm attaching a screenshot of how this will look below for reference:

use meetings link owner tokenuse meetings link owner token

Best, 

Olivia

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CMcCall,

This is how you'd add meeting links to templates:

template1.png

template2.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16
CKenton
Participant | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

I have the same issue. I have multiple reps and need to create multiple workflows. It would be so much better if I could embed a personalization token for meetings in a hyperlink!

KHeywood
Participant

SOLVE

Amen! I'd love to see this!

We have an appointment setting team for multiple sales teams and it would be so nice to have the personalized link in a template without having to create a new template for each one. 

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CKenton hope you are doing well.

Could you elaborate on the objective you want to achieve?

And, is the idea to use the tokens in 1:1 emails, or in marketing emails?

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

CKenton

SOLVE

I'm building a marketing workflow for a client.  It is personalized in that it comes from the contact owner. I want to embed a tokenized meeting link in the email as a hyperlink. For example, the text would read somethin like:

"Schedule a call",  where the text would be a hyperlink to the contact owner's meeting link.

As I understand it now, if I have three different contact owners, I need to create three different workflows.

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CKenton hope you are doing well 😊

I have created this video with an option: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/PzTvTQR2dbsDLDWX1QMZx8?

Hope this helps,

Diana

¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

CKenton

SOLVE
Thanks, Diana - I appreciate your trying to help, but I want the meeting link hyperlinked to the Book a Meeting text, not appearing separately. Thanks for trying. I want to suggest that the dev team consider adding this feature to the roadmap. I know I'm not the only one who can use this.

Cathy
0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

You are welcome Cathy, happy to help!

Please add the idea here, this is the place where the product team check options to add to the platform, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future. 

Hope you have a great weekend!

Best, 

Diana

0 Upvotes
NDrage
Participant

SOLVE

I realised if you highlight the text and click the link icon it gives you options including a meeting link or mailto: link etc

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CMcCall,

This is how you'd add meeting links to templates:

template1.png

template2.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

NDrage
Participant

SOLVE

I believe this is about marketing emails, not one-to-one sales email templates. I had the same question, sometimes the meeting link option pops up as a recommendation but not always. Good to know you can add it as a personalisation token.

0 Upvotes
OliviaRoberts
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jfd118!

It is currently possible to use a meetings link personalization token in a Marketing Email. In order to accomplish this, you will want to be in your Marketing Email editor, and then select Personlize. You will then want to select the personalization token type of "Contact" and then search for the property "Contact Owner."

From here you can then select the user token of "Meetings Link" as this will insert a user's default meetings link in the Marketing Email depending on their owner. I'm attaching a screenshot of how this will look below for reference:

use meetings link owner tokenuse meetings link owner token

Best, 

Olivia

AThomas52
Participant

SOLVE

@OliviaRoberts will the meeting link then only show up as just that - a full link? I was hoping to be able to hyperlink to the word "here" or something like that, but I can only get it to insert a full long link into the email which doesn't look great.

0 Upvotes
jfd118
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you Olivia.   I have managed to add a link, but the link appears as a URL.   I'd like the link to be used in conjunction with an ahref HTML statement to include the link with words.  I.e.,  schedule your meeting HERE, here HERE is a link to the meeting.   It does not seem this is possible. 

RudyChaney
Participant

SOLVE

Hi - I realize this is really old but maybe someone else will find it useful. 

You can do this by switching to code view in the editor (under the more menu for me).

Wherever you want the meeting link text add: 

If you want to reach out you can <a href="{{ contact.hubspot_owner_id.meetings_link }}">schedule a call</a> with me. 

Change "schedule a call" and the surrounding text to whatever you want the text to be. 

fadif
Participant

SOLVE

thanks Rudy. great workaround. it took me a while to find the "more" dropdown as there's a few of them. so adding a screenshot for anyone struggling to find it in the future. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 3.15.55 PM.png

CMcCall
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Is this the same concept for Email Templates to be used in Sequences? I keep getting stuck