Email Marketing Tool

LJackson7

How to redirect my business mails into gmail?

SOLVE

Hi, everyone. I hope that all of you will be fine. As we have dedicated business mail for best organizational purse . As we deal with our all clients through this business mail. But now I want to redirect the incoming mails to this business mail into my personal gmail account.So how it will be possible kindly share your experience regarding this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LJackson7,

All major email service providers or clients have features for rule-based forwarding. For Gmail, for example, you can find this information here. For Outlook, the information can be found here. You could set up rules to forward emails to a certain department based on subject line keywords.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LJackson7,

All major email service providers or clients have features for rule-based forwarding. For Gmail, for example, you can find this information here. For Outlook, the information can be found here. You could set up rules to forward emails to a certain department based on subject line keywords.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.