Email Marketing Tool

GLeo
Participant

How to automate business email to personal email (Gmail)?

SOLVE

Hi, Dear Hubspot lovely comunity. I am a bussiness owner. Runing my only store. The issue which we are facing is the automation of business email to personal email. As we have bussiness email for our hesco bill startup. And now we are trying to automate the business email to my personal gmail. So I can recieve all the incoming mails in my personal email. Because some time when I am out of office so we miss important mails. Kindly guide me about it.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GLeo,

This doesn't sound like something you'd set up in HubSpot but within the settings of your email service provider / email client. See some examples for tutorials depending on your email service provider:

Automatically forward Gmail messages to another account

Use rules to automatically forward messages (Outlook Web App)

HubSpot itself does not have a forwarding option for emails coming into a conversations inbox.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GLeo,

This doesn't sound like something you'd set up in HubSpot but within the settings of your email service provider / email client. See some examples for tutorials depending on your email service provider:

Automatically forward Gmail messages to another account

Use rules to automatically forward messages (Outlook Web App)

HubSpot itself does not have a forwarding option for emails coming into a conversations inbox.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

GLeo
Participant

SOLVE

Sure, I will check it. thank for your quick response.

0 Upvotes