Email Marketing Tool

phdm3
Contributor

Enable Proper case on personalazation tokens within email

SOLVE

Since there is currently no way to automatically change the cae of the first name or last name fields to the Proper case.   It would be helpful to allow personalization tokens to be make those fields Proper case.

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @phdm3,

Right now there's not a way to make it happen. Here's a reference to another post on the topic that does contain a work around if you'd like to try that.

I wasn't able to find anything in the HubSpot Ideas forum on this, but it would be worth posting it there.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

I’m excited to advise that I’ve created a custom workflow action that corrects the case of names submitted in forms. It changes FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, firstname lastname and fiRstname lastName (in other words any case submitted) to Firstname Lastname. Just create a workflow that triggers when any form is submitted and add the action. Simple. Best of all it’s FREE! You can get it here.

0 Upvotes
phdm3
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey thanks so much!  Unfortunately, the link you sent is 404ing.  Can you send me an updated link?

0 Upvotes
Sam_Alford
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Oops! So sorry.  The link is updated now.

Cheers,

Sam

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @phdm3,

Right now there's not a way to make it happen. Here's a reference to another post on the topic that does contain a work around if you'd like to try that.

I wasn't able to find anything in the HubSpot Ideas forum on this, but it would be worth posting it there.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes