Email Marketing Tool

SamPatterson

Emailing all contacts without Unsubscribe

SOLVE

Hi There

We are a training company and every week have to email all our students with an update of progress and reminders for the week ahead. 

I have created a list of the students, so not all our contacts are going to be emailed. This is a weekly email that has to be sent to them, it's not marketing and therefore I don't want students to be able to unsubscribe from the list. In Hubspot Marketing I can't seem to be able to remove the unsubscribe button from the email? 

I am using the Free version, is this something that is available in a paid for version?

Any help appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

What you are asking about is an addon to the paid accounts.  This is also true for other competitors of Hubspot as well.  The addon is called transactional emails.  Basically transactional emails fall outside the scope of GDPR and CAN-SPAM because they are action based emails.  For instance, you place an order at Amazon and they want to send you a confirmation. Or a service notification email is another example which is probably the closest to what you are trying to send from the sounds of it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

What you are asking about is an addon to the paid accounts.  This is also true for other competitors of Hubspot as well.  The addon is called transactional emails.  Basically transactional emails fall outside the scope of GDPR and CAN-SPAM because they are action based emails.  For instance, you place an order at Amazon and they want to send you a confirmation. Or a service notification email is another example which is probably the closest to what you are trying to send from the sounds of it.

SamPatterson

SOLVE

Brilliant thank you! I did transactional emails but wasn't sure they were exactly what we needed.

0 Upvotes