Email Marketing Tool

LInnovaTech

Email Marketing was deleted

SOLVE

Hello community, by mistake all of my marketing email was deleted and I don't know how to recover it. Does anyone have any options to retrieve this information?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LInnovaTech,

From the HubSpot user interface, marketing emails can't be recovered, see this notice that's displayed before deletion:

karstenkoehler_0-1680083933955.png

Users on paid subscriptions can reach out to HubSpot support. Sometimes support can help with the recovery. As a free user, this is not possible. You'll have to start from scratch, unfortunately.

If you're referring to email marketing not being available anymore, could you confirm that you have all permissions in your portal? If so, it might've been suspended and you can find more information about email suspensions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

Again, in a free portal, unfortunately you cannot appeal a suspension.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LInnovaTech,

From the HubSpot user interface, marketing emails can't be recovered, see this notice that's displayed before deletion:

karstenkoehler_0-1680083933955.png

Users on paid subscriptions can reach out to HubSpot support. Sometimes support can help with the recovery. As a free user, this is not possible. You'll have to start from scratch, unfortunately.

If you're referring to email marketing not being available anymore, could you confirm that you have all permissions in your portal? If so, it might've been suspended and you can find more information about email suspensions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

Again, in a free portal, unfortunately you cannot appeal a suspension.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes