Email Marketing Tool

TrakstarBrett
Participant

Contact view for Tasks?

SOLVE

Hi y'all! 

We just started leveraging sequences (test period to see if we should move away from Outreach). 

We are using Tasks via workflows to let our team know which sequence to enroll contacts in (only on Sales Hub Pro, not Enterprise so can't automate). They would like a way to bulk enroll these contacts from a contact view but I'm not seeing any way to create a contact view based on Tasks.

Is this possible? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact view for Tasks?

SOLVE

Hi @TrakstarBrett,

In a contact-based list, you can filter for contacts which are associated to tasks (under Activity properties😞

karstenkoehler_0-1666964013085.png

As long as the tasks have a specific name, you can filter them easily with this list. You could then filter the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) by this list.

However, I'm wondering if this could not be a leaner process. It sounds like users would have to manually find the tasks and complete them. The workflow could simply set a property value on the contact record instead of creating the task, making it easy to filter the contact index page by this property and Last sequence enrolled is unknown (to avoid enrolling contacts who were already enrolled).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact view for Tasks?

SOLVE

Hi @TrakstarBrett,

In a contact-based list, you can filter for contacts which are associated to tasks (under Activity properties😞

karstenkoehler_0-1666964013085.png

As long as the tasks have a specific name, you can filter them easily with this list. You could then filter the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) by this list.

However, I'm wondering if this could not be a leaner process. It sounds like users would have to manually find the tasks and complete them. The workflow could simply set a property value on the contact record instead of creating the task, making it easy to filter the contact index page by this property and Last sequence enrolled is unknown (to avoid enrolling contacts who were already enrolled).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.