Email Marketing Tool

Mainata
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

CTA - editing the default Styles

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the "CTA" feature. Is it possible to edit the default settings of the styles? It's not really ideal if all users have to adjust their styling every time. It is prone to unnecessary effort and error.

I have researched it, but haven't found anything sensible yet.

Many thanks for the help!

With best regards
Mainata

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mainata,

Are you referring to the CTA tool (Marketing > Lead Capture > CTAs) or to CTAs in the email tool? In the email tool, it depends on which email editor you are working with. In the drag and drop email editor, it's only possible via a custom module. Otherwise, you could create completely custom email templates.

My general recommendation would be that emails or CTAs are always cloned from previously created templates - so that exactly the problem of users starting from scratch does not arise.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mainata,

Are you referring to the CTA tool (Marketing > Lead Capture > CTAs) or to CTAs in the email tool? In the email tool, it depends on which email editor you are working with. In the drag and drop email editor, it's only possible via a custom module. Otherwise, you could create completely custom email templates.

My general recommendation would be that emails or CTAs are always cloned from previously created templates - so that exactly the problem of users starting from scratch does not arise.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Mainata

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

thanks a lot for your quick help!

Yes, it is exactly about the CTA tool. We get along well with the modules in the e-mail tool and we also code our own modules 😉

With the CTA tool, I also thought that if there was no way to adjust the default settings, such as with landing pages, that cloning buttons would be the easiest way.

Thank you and best regards

Mainata

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mainata,

Yes, then cloning existing CTA "templates" created before is going to be your best option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler