Email Deliverability

CGiordano4

Space between greeting and name versus no space

SOLVE

We ran an email campaign and found that some recipients received the email with the greeting 'HelloCarin' and others 'Hello Carin'. It appears it did not matter if it was gmail, hotmail, etc. because some Gmail recipients received it correctly and others did not. Any thoughts?

Carin

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CGiordano4 ,

As far as I'm aware, I haven't seen this issue happening before. This isn't a generic issue obut requires to look into the actual email setup, emails received, etc to identify the cause of this issue, because it is happening specific to this email campaign and specific to your account. For this, I will advise you to connect with HubSpot support as they have the access to view your portal. 

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CGiordano4 ,

As far as I'm aware, I haven't seen this issue happening before. This isn't a generic issue obut requires to look into the actual email setup, emails received, etc to identify the cause of this issue, because it is happening specific to this email campaign and specific to your account. For this, I will advise you to connect with HubSpot support as they have the access to view your portal. 

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.