Email Deliverability

TheBookey

Logo keeps disappearing in email signature line

Frustrating development...

I used the HubSpot email signature generator over a year ago to create a shiny new email signature. It's worked flawlessly until a month ago, when all the fields were still showing up except my logo. It just showed the missing file symbol. I'm using Mac Mail.

Thinking maybe the file was corrupted I uploaded a new one to my DropBox account. Worked fine for a month, and now same problem. I tried using Google Drive, making sure Share settings were set to "Anyone With Link Can View." Didn't help.

Following advice from HubSpot support bot, I cleared browser cache, opened up incognito window in Chrome, and re-created logo, then uploaded again to DropBox and Google Drive. Also shut down Mac Mail repeatedly, and rebooted computer. Still not working.

Please help - I don't like the unprofessional missing file look, and for branding purposes I want to include my logo in my emails.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
TheBookey

Hi Pam, 

Thanks for your reply. I'm attaching a screenshot of how it looks when the problem occurs. Yes, it's in my email signature that the issue occurs (Mail app on a Mac).

Note: After a day of futility, I was able to upload a file to to DropBox again, use that URL in the HubSpot signature generator, and it worked. At least for now... I hope the issue doesn't recur regularly. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 5.42.18 PM.png

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @TheBookey , could you please provide us a screenshot of how is currently showing on your end? I was able to investigate that previous similar cases the logo won't show up in a quote, but in your case is an email correct?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes