Email Deliverability

EPitzaferro
Participant

Email Bounce Back

SOLVE

Hi,

If I send an email through Hubspot and it bounces back, does Hubspot delete that email or does that need to be done manually?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ethan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email Bounce Back

SOLVE

Hi @EPitzaferro,

HubSpot will not automatically delete that contact but it will automatically populate the property Email hard bounce reason. If that property has a value, the contact has previously bounced. You could create an active contact-based list and filter for contacts by "Email hard bounce reason is known" to find them all.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Email Bounce Back

SOLVE

Hi @EPitzaferro,

No, hubspot does not automatically delete the email. It gives you the notificiation about the email deliveribility and itselves fill the hard email hard bounce reason property: https://prnt.sc/1b1cbbz

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email Bounce Back

SOLVE

Hi @EPitzaferro,

HubSpot will not automatically delete that contact but it will automatically populate the property Email hard bounce reason. If that property has a value, the contact has previously bounced. You could create an active contact-based list and filter for contacts by "Email hard bounce reason is known" to find them all.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.