Email Deliverability

ArielMoreno

Anybody has examples of workflow automation for Software as a service nurturing and promotion

SOLVE

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Anybody has examples of workflow automation for Software as a service nurturing and promotion

SOLVE

Hi @ArielMoreno,

SaaS is a broad field and examples vary a lot between B2B and B2C. Having said that, here are a few resources that I find helpful:

The Psychology of SaaS Lead Nurturing: How to Get to “Yes” Faster

19 Lead Nurturing Email Examples to Inspire Your Strategy

8 Powerful SaaS Email Marketing Examples

Generally, I'd recommend signing up yourself for the email offerings of the SaaS companies that you like. You'll receive their marketing emails and nurturing and can take inspiration from that.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ArielMoreno ,

I will recommend you to read this blog as it includes different types of workflows that can help you nurture leads better: https://www.webdew.com/blog/hubspot-workflow-examples

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ArielMoreno,

SaaS is a broad field and examples vary a lot between B2B and B2C. Having said that, here are a few resources that I find helpful:

The Psychology of SaaS Lead Nurturing: How to Get to “Yes” Faster

19 Lead Nurturing Email Examples to Inspire Your Strategy

8 Powerful SaaS Email Marketing Examples

Generally, I'd recommend signing up yourself for the email offerings of the SaaS companies that you like. You'll receive their marketing emails and nurturing and can take inspiration from that.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.