Dashboards & Reporting

kcamp

Selecting one Item to breakdown a chart on a dashboard

SOLVE

I have several dashboards with many stacked compoenets (list of products, salespersons etc).

In order to see 1 facet I have to deselect all the others to remove them fromt he graph.  Is there a shortcut to click on one and have all the others turn off?  if not, there should be.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kcamp,

This is currently not possible, you indeed have to deselect the other options or filter the whole report by this one aspect. I agree that this would be a useful feature to have, you could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Posts there are monitored by the product team and evaluated based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kcamp,

This is currently not possible, you indeed have to deselect the other options or filter the whole report by this one aspect. I agree that this would be a useful feature to have, you could submit it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Posts there are monitored by the product team and evaluated based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.