HubSpot Ideas

Loris_Soldo

Reporting on Line Items recurring revenue

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a possibility to report on line items recurring revenue ? Everything seams to be in place in term of data structure but not on the reporting side.

It would be ideal if we could specify a start date / end date and billing frequency for each line item and be able to display that.

This would help managing discount for the first year of subscription and so on.

I've seen the possibility to do that at the Deal level (following this link) but this would make things messy if you have to make multiple deals for first year discount or different products for aggregations.

Thanks for helping on that !

13 Replies
SComeau
Top Contributor

I also need this! We just implemented line items for a SaaS offering and need to report out of the values

AKochavi

I need it as well. No solution found yet? 

Loris_Soldo

The most simple workaround is to build a table report with all your line items and export the underlaying data to Excel so you can build some report externaly.
But a native solution would be sweet !

TCook5
Participant

Has there been any update on this?

ALaurentin

Hi everynone, i know at list 4 companies who use Hubspot and wants to to do exactly the same process including mine. It would be great if the support could help us....

ALaurentin

Still waiting also 

ALaurentin

Any news ? 

ALaurentin

Hi Loris, no news ? We are a lot looking a solution for this same need....

OAlexander16
Member | Platinum Partner

I can't believe it isn't possible with the information already against the line item!

PCholet

I also critically need this to track revenue, can we have an update? We upgraded to "Revenue Analytics" assuming it would then be possible but it's not even the case.
I will have to look for alternative CRM if such flexibility is not provided soon.

nkrustev

we need reporting on line items - some are ARR some are not and we need to have the possibility to report on both (!with currency convertion in aggregation) 

RolandiDragon

Also really need this! 
My monthly recurring revenue line item only appears as a total in the close date month...

BvanDulmen9

It would be very useful to have an overview of closed won revenue differentiated per line item (so all SKUs grouped over multiple closed won deals)