Dashboards & Reporting

Lisette1
Contributor

Report on overpriced line items

Hi all, 

We're using line items, but as there is a field for discounts, there is no field for 'overpricing' where a license is sold at a higher rate than the default unit price. When this happens, we adjust the unit price but to report on this is very hard as you'll have to do this manual (show when net/unit price is higher than default unit price), per line item, and per currency. 

Are there plans to add a field for overpricing or any ideas on easy way to report on this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hi @Lisette1 ,

This is an interesting scenario that I've not come across before 🙂 

The only thought I had was could you have a custom property on the deal that is updated at the same time that you adjust the unit price? E.g. a "Overprice" checklist property. Whenever a sales rep overprices then this property could be updated. This will then allow you to have reporting to show all deals where default pricing was exceeded. 

Not sure if that is a viable solution but hope it is helpful to explore either way. 

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Lisette1 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Dan1 @LouiseGlover @Jonno_Price do you have some recommendations for @Lisette1 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Lisette1
Contributor

Thank you Tiphaine. Looking forward to a reply from one of the experts 🙂 

0 Upvotes