Dashboards & Reporting

BGrimes

Influenced Revenue on Companies (Not Contacts)

From what I understand the only way to show campaign influnce is on the contact; the campaigns tools will always pull the influenced contact, and influenced revenue will pull from the "Amount" of ALL deals that are associated to any of those influenced contacts.

I'm wondering if there's any way to show influence on the companies instead? Contacts are good for understanding champions/point of contacts/stages of funnel for lead targeting, but I'm hoping to be able to view a campaign for ABM reasons and to better understand the impact on the ACCOUNT and the dollars attributed to the organization, regardless of contact.

Support did already push me to this article, which wasn't helpful 🙂 https://knowledge.hubspot.com/campaigns/analyze-campaigns

2 Replies 2
KAvery
Participant

Also, if when creating the campaign we could select where we want the influenced revenue to come from, that could eliminate alot of these issues. I currently have a ridiculous amount of revenue attributed to a campaign because of one contact who is associated with multiple deals, but only one of those deals is associated with the campaign in question. I have yet to find a way to correct that. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BGrimes 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @NicoleSengers @danmoyle do you have some thoughts for @BGrimes on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !