Dashboards & Reporting

CLaws

Help With A Dashboard

SOLVE

Hello, 

I have created a new section when adding a deal (I created Upfront Revenue) - and I now want this data to flow to a report/dashboard. I cant seem to create a report to link this data, it always defaults to the amount column. Which report can I choose and amend to easily link this data to a dashboard report? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Help With A Dashboard

SOLVE

Hi @CLaws,

Just to confirm, Upfront Revenue is a deal number property? How exactly would you like this to display, one column for the deal name, one column for the upfront revenue?

In general, it requires a Professional subscription to create custom reports. You would navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Deals. Make sure that Upfront Revenue and Deal name are added in the Data tab, set the correct time filters under Filters and then drag Deal name and Upfront Revenue into the Displaying area of the Visualization tab. You can then choose a table as chart type. Make sure to select unsummarized table.

If you get stuck at any point, please let me know which one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
CLaws

Help With A Dashboard

SOLVE

Ok great thanks. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Help With A Dashboard

SOLVE

Hi @CLaws,

Just to confirm, Upfront Revenue is a deal number property? How exactly would you like this to display, one column for the deal name, one column for the upfront revenue?

In general, it requires a Professional subscription to create custom reports. You would navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Deals. Make sure that Upfront Revenue and Deal name are added in the Data tab, set the correct time filters under Filters and then drag Deal name and Upfront Revenue into the Displaying area of the Visualization tab. You can then choose a table as chart type. Make sure to select unsummarized table.

If you get stuck at any point, please let me know which one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.