Dashboards & Reporting

FlaviaCaldeira

Export report by specific user

SOLVE

I have a problem and I don't know if anyone could help me. I've already contacted Hubspot support and apparently there isn't a native solution. I would like to extract a report or information that shows the percentage of companies that had some type of activity in the last 90 days. However, the activity must have been carried out by a specific group of users. Explaining a little better, we have a customer success team and I need to know the percentage of companies where the customer success team made some kind of contact / activity.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FlaviaCaldeira,

With a Professional subscription and access to custom reports, you can create a custom report for companies and activities (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom Report Builder > Companies + Activities).

You can then display the company names by company owner, for example, in a summarized table view and filter the entire report to only show companies which are associated with activities matching your criteria:

karstenkoehler_0-1672158684753.png

Without a Professional subscription, you can still achieve the same by creating a company list and filtering for the associated activities by date and assigned to.

The percentage you could easily calculate by looking at the total count of companies in the report or list and dividing it by the count of all companies in your CRM.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FlaviaCaldeira,

With a Professional subscription and access to custom reports, you can create a custom report for companies and activities (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom Report Builder > Companies + Activities).

You can then display the company names by company owner, for example, in a summarized table view and filter the entire report to only show companies which are associated with activities matching your criteria:

karstenkoehler_0-1672158684753.png

Without a Professional subscription, you can still achieve the same by creating a company list and filtering for the associated activities by date and assigned to.

The percentage you could easily calculate by looking at the total count of companies in the report or list and dividing it by the count of all companies in your CRM.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KAgosta
Participant

SOLVE
Can the report be exported into a word doc or pdf or even a csv?
0 Upvotes