Dashboards & Reporting

MChristensen9

Creating a report

SOLVE

Hi, I need to create a report including my CONTACT activities (notes, e-mails, meetings, calls) but limited to 1 list (already created), not a user. How can I do this? thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating a report

SOLVE

Hi @MChristensen9,

To do this, you would have to create a cross-object report, available in HubSpot Professional subscriptions. You would navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom report builder and select Activities as primary data source, along with Contacts as a source.

You can then filter this report by contacts who are a member of your list and display the count of activities by activity type, for example. Let me know if you need a more detailed step-by-step instruction here.

As far as I know, this is not possible without a Professional subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating a report

SOLVE

Hi @MChristensen9,

To do this, you would have to create a cross-object report, available in HubSpot Professional subscriptions. You would navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom report builder and select Activities as primary data source, along with Contacts as a source.

You can then filter this report by contacts who are a member of your list and display the count of activities by activity type, for example. Let me know if you need a more detailed step-by-step instruction here.

As far as I know, this is not possible without a Professional subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MChristensen9

Creating a report

SOLVE
Hi, thanks for your help! I don't have a professional subscription, though!
Thanks for your answer.
Best!
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating a report

SOLVE

Hi @MChristensen9,

Of course. If you ever consider upgrading to a Professional subscription, feel free to reach out to me. Happy to provide additional tips and best practices.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler