Dashboards & Reporting

JLubas

Company Deal Reporting

SOLVE

Hello,

We are trying to track to see repeat purchasers so it would be helpful if we can create a report that will show a report of the count of companies with a certain number of deals. For example: 5 companies with 1 deal, 10 companies with 2 deals, etc.

Is this possible already? If so, can someone help me in creating this?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Company Deal Reporting

SOLVE

Hi @JLubas,

To accomplish this, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder and select Companies as primary data source.

Now drag Number of Associated Deals from the left sidebar on the X-axis and Count of companies on the Y-axis. And voilà, that should already be it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JLubas

Company Deal Reporting

SOLVE

Thanks!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Company Deal Reporting

SOLVE

Hi @JLubas,

To accomplish this, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder and select Companies as primary data source.

Now drag Number of Associated Deals from the left sidebar on the X-axis and Count of companies on the Y-axis. And voilà, that should already be it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.