Customer Feedback Tool

lstepany
Contributor | Elite Partner

NPS testing works with no matching criteria

Hi,

I am trying to create a NPS survey and when I  test it (adding a query  string to the url) it keeps working even with no matching criteria.

I wonder if anyone else had a similar experience?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hey @lstepanyYes, my other colleague has had similar experiences when creating NPS surveys and testing them with query strings.

I think this is because query strings are usually used to add additional information to a URL. If the query string does not match the criteria of the survey, it will still be processed. However, if the query string does match the criteria of the survey, then the survey results should be affected accordingly.

Or you should make sure that all of the parameters in the query string are properly formatted and that they match the parameters that you have defined in your code. you should also check that the values you are passing in the query string are valid.

It may also be helpful to use a debugging tool, such as the Chrome Developer Tools, to help identify any issues with your query string. This can help you identify any syntax errors, as well as any parameters or values that may not be properly formatted.

Hope this helps!

lstepany

Hi @Syeda_Fatima 

Thanks for answering. 

I simply copy past the query string and I have double checked it for typos, but when I set a value for the "Where" field to show the survey in a rendom, non existing webpage and to exclude it from my actual page then I copy past the new query string to my website url the NPS still showing up.  So it's very confusing  how can I be sure that my survey works currectly before publishing it?

lstepany_0-1675931299966.png

Best,

- Levon -

0 Upvotes