Custom Quote Template Beta

SR0
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Created Custom Template - Producing Error

Hi guys, 

I tried migrating to the new quote template (cms-quotes-theme).

My template works just fine when creating/editing a template - in the Settings>Objects>Products & Quotes>Quote Templates. 

But when I use the template during quote creation. The quote preview outputs an error message instead of the quote. 

{"status":"error","message":"Unable to deserialize 'class com.hubspot.inbounddbquotes.core.models.customizablequotetemplate.QuoteTemplateWithAssociatedObjectsRequest' object. Error: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.InvalidDefinitionException: Cannot construct instance of `com.hubspot.inbounddbquotes.core.models.customizablequotetemplate.CreateOrUpdateObjectRequest`, problem: Cannot build CreateOrUpdateObjectRequest, some of required attributes are not set [objectTypeId]\n at [Source: (String)\"{\"quoteTemplateRequest\":{\"portalId\":[my_portal_id],\"properties\":[]},\"quoteModuleWithAssociatedObjectsRequests\":[]}\"; line: 1, column: 60] (through reference chain: com.hubspot.inbounddbquotes.core.models.customizablequotetemplate.QuoteTemplateWithAssociatedObjectsRequest$Json[\"quoteTemplateRequest\"])","correlationId":"55d4b086-0e0d-46d3-ad10-bbd90a72b0b2"}
2 Replies 2
Dezachu

Also getting this. No idea why.

0 Upvotes
arlogilbert
Contributor

+1 - Had to revert to proposal

0 Upvotes