Content Marketing

Pratiksha_Ray
Contributor

IMPLEMENTATION

So there were two topics that were taught: Golden circle and Elements of storytelling.

Both seem similar in the sense both are needed for effective storytelling but yet they are different concepts.

As taught, "Why" is the first thing one should do, and introducing "characters" is the first thing to do too.

So what I want to know is how I combine these 2 topics to write a story. Both concepts need to be implemented in a single story so how is it done?

I would be really thankful if you give an EXAMPLE!!!. 

2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

IMPLEMENTATION

Hi @Pratiksha_Ray

thank you for reaching out!

I tried finding some good examples! I think that our Free CRM website does a good job explaining why a CRM is something that every business needs, but also gets more personal when it shows how different teams and professionals can use the software. 

Many experts also mention that Apple is great at this, you can read more in this blog article. 

@Sam62 can you think of any other campaigns or companies that are great at implementing the Golden circle / Elements of storytelling principles? Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
Pratiksha_Ray
Contributor

IMPLEMENTATION

Hello Betreff!
Thanks a lot! I will be waiting.
0 Upvotes