CRM

TJain858

"Associated Company ID" Property has been removed from contact view

SOLVE

Hello to every one,
Recently, the "associated company ID" property has been dropped from contact view which has been causing lots of trouble to analyze data. Is it a bug from Hubspot ?

How is everyone coping with the change? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TJain858,

Could you specify which contact view are you referring to – the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) or the sidebar of the contact record?

If it's the former, then yes, the ID of the associated company cannot be shown, only the name of the associated company. Should that not appear, you can add the column via the Table actions button:

karstenkoehler_0-1638509181004.png

If you're referring to the company card in the right sidebar of the contact record, you can add the company ID to the company card by following these steps: Customize record association cards (Starter, Professional, and Enterprise only)

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TJain858,

Could you specify which contact view are you referring to – the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) or the sidebar of the contact record?

If it's the former, then yes, the ID of the associated company cannot be shown, only the name of the associated company. Should that not appear, you can add the column via the Table actions button:

karstenkoehler_0-1638509181004.png

If you're referring to the company card in the right sidebar of the contact record, you can add the company ID to the company card by following these steps: Customize record association cards (Starter, Professional, and Enterprise only)

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TJain858 ,

Check out this loom video here

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.