CRM

TMathis6

color marking in the contacts

SOLVE

In our case, it would be a great help to be able to color-code contacts. Currently we have to create and fill our own fields for this, but the user always has to scroll down to see the corresponding field. If there was a possibility to add a red label directly at the top of the contact (if a user is locked for example), that would be a great help.

maybe three different cases.
green label, orange label and red label. 

An example of this would be Trello. There you have the possibility to insert different labels
I have added a sample photo

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-29 um 11.59.46.png

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TMathis6,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by other users before: Color code to easily identify and classify contacts 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your added context. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity. I also gave it a thumbs up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
VenusPollard
Participant

SOLVE

I agree 100% with this request - one look at the forums, shows that its a highly requested feature that would improve user workflow for MANY companies.
Currently the company I work for, has hundreds of leads, and a colour coded system would make it much easier on our Marketing team to gauge the statuses of the leads and make faster decisions in real time.

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @VenusPollard, hope you are doing well!

I encourage you to upvote for the idea here, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VenusPollard and @TMathis6,

Just thought of an easy workaround: Use the emojis from this page and create a multiple checkboxes property.

karstenkoehler_0-1671028990586.png

And voilà:

karstenkoehler_1-1671029045269.png

karstenkoehler_2-1671029079927.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TMathis6,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by other users before: Color code to easily identify and classify contacts 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your added context. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity. I also gave it a thumbs up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler