CRM

LLuik
Participant

Workflow for closed lost deals

SOLVE

Hello HubSpot Community! 

I am new to the HS world and trying to set up a workflow where if a deal is closed lost the ARR property on the company level will be set to $0. The issue is that if a sales rep has 2 deals for that company and one is lost and the other won, I do not want the ARR field to be $0. Anyone run into something like this and have a solution? 

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LLuik,

You could leverage calculation properties here. Calculation properties can count how many associated records match certain criteria. In this case, you would count on the company record how many associated won deals there are:

karstenkoehler_0-1660236016890.png

You can then adjust your deal workflow to only set the property to $0 when this company calculation property has the value 0 🙂 (This would be included in the deal workflow enrollment criteria: value of associated company's calculation property is 0.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LLuik,

You could leverage calculation properties here. Calculation properties can count how many associated records match certain criteria. In this case, you would count on the company record how many associated won deals there are:

karstenkoehler_0-1660236016890.png

You can then adjust your deal workflow to only set the property to $0 when this company calculation property has the value 0 🙂 (This would be included in the deal workflow enrollment criteria: value of associated company's calculation property is 0.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.