CRM

SMaterzyński
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Workflow automation <- setting scheduler.

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

Few questions:

1. Can I can set scheduler in pipeline automation? I don't see any option for it. (pic attached)

Zrzut ekranu 2022-03-18 o 11.51.55.png

2. If I will set up normal workflow with scheduler with right triggers for my deal pipeline and stage will it work just like workflow in pipeline automation?

3.  If I will use option "Delay until a day or time" and I will choose all week days ( and some certain hour) will it work like repeater/loop or will it just run once but when trigger requirements will allow it?

Thanks for help

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SMaterzyński,

1. If you're referring to scheduled workflows, then no, these can't be set up from the pipeline automation settings. This currently requires an Operations Hub Professional subscription and is only available via Menu > Automation > Create workflow > Deal-based > Schedule.

2. Yes, workflows under Menu > Automation and pipeline automation under Settings > Objects > Deals > Pipelines > Automate are functionally the same. The pipeline automation shows fewer options.

3. No, this does work like a repeater, deal records only enroll once. If you choose multiple days of the week, the next action will execute at the same time of day that the deal entered the delay.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SMaterzyński,

1. If you're referring to scheduled workflows, then no, these can't be set up from the pipeline automation settings. This currently requires an Operations Hub Professional subscription and is only available via Menu > Automation > Create workflow > Deal-based > Schedule.

2. Yes, workflows under Menu > Automation and pipeline automation under Settings > Objects > Deals > Pipelines > Automate are functionally the same. The pipeline automation shows fewer options.

3. No, this does work like a repeater, deal records only enroll once. If you choose multiple days of the week, the next action will execute at the same time of day that the deal entered the delay.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.