CRM

Roynal
Contributor

Why you should pay attention HubSpot's CRM feature of logging new events?

HubSpot today popped up a new feature that instantly put a smile on my face.

The features I am posting pictures of are of the CRM. HubSpot lets you log activity done through LinkedInWhatsApp, SMS, and even Postal Mail.

HS1.jpeg
This sure is a sure shot nod to the fact that customers are being interacted in different channels, and there are various signals. Every one of those signal activities counts and mean something.

Logging these activities is a nod to multi-dimensional thinking and what we at Glance Inc believe and hold true as we build our product. This is one of the reasons we integrate with different channels such as product analytics, billing data, and customer tools. We believe these signals matter too.

I can't but contain this enthusiasm for this kind of data that powers the recommendations to come from products like Glance. We'd absolutely love to build things that tell us the optimized conversion paths, what's the best channel to communicate with and what's the best sequence.

Customer is multi-dimensional and first-party data is KING!

3 Replies 3
NeerajTrikha
Contributor

This is really a great news, recently we needed event logs and it was a task even for Hubspot Support. Thanks for sharing! 

deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi @Roynal ,
Thank you for sharing this information.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing this exciting update with us, and explaining how it will help your company, @Roynal! 🙂

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !