CRM

hannahflat
Contributor

Report to show activity it takes to close a deal

Hi! I am looking to pull together a report, that shows how much activity (on average) it takes to get a deal to a few different deal stages that we have. So for example on average, how many activities are logged against deals between their creation and being marked closed won, and then how many deals are logged against deals that go from the closed won stage to the active (selling) stage for example. 

I've had a look at the reports, but can't find an obvious way to do this. Does anyone have any ideas or tricks?

6 Replies 6
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi @hannahflat 

The solutions I shared are all different ways of doing the report. The first manual option I mentioned doesn't require operations hub.

That screenshot does show all activities related to closed won deals. Meaning that it is showing ALL activities linked to ONLY closed won deals.

That way you can then trigger a workflow that tags that number as a deal becomes closed won.

Hopefully that helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi @hannahflat 

the report you are looking for requires a calculation in a report which is not really a simple thing to do so you could do this in a couple of ways:

1. manual where you create a report for whatever time period count of deals, count of activities and perform a manual calculation for the average.

2. Use a tool like databox which offers calculated properties to create the calculation for you

3. If you have Operations hub, you can calculate these fields in a report using the calculated fields tool.

I have attached an image showing the manual report that is possible as an example.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
hannahflat
Contributor

Hi Nicole, 

Thanks for your message. 

In the screenshot you have attached, I am assuming that is activities on deals at all stages, and not just up until the closed won stage correct?

Unfortunately we don't have operations hub so that isn't a possibility. 

0 Upvotes
hannahflat
Contributor

Hi @TiphaineCuisset thanks for this, it's been a week now and still no reply from the people you tagged. Any ideas how we can get their ideas?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hannahflat 

Sorry about that, going to tag some more experts hopefully someone can give you some advice here - @karstenkoehler @NicoleSengers @danmoyle would you have an idea for @hannahflat regarding this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hannahflat 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @StefaniUAT @GrantCarlile would you have some thoughts for @hannahflat on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes