CRM

Philysgdy
Top Contributor | Partner

Printable version of the about section of a deal

SOLVE

Has anyone gone about creating a printable version of the about section of a deal record so a sales team member can attend an appointment with a buyer?

If so, this is required by my sales team to define a bespoke product offering. I would love to hear from you.

We are converting a siloed paper-based system to one using the CRM. However, the sales team often attends buyer sites not conducive to carrying a laptop and accessing the CRM desktop version for the appointment. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Philysgdy,

There isn't an out-of-the-box feature but you could leverage Zapier here. The approach would be to create new doc (Google Docs) when a contact is added to a list, for example (HubSpot). It would be a multiple step process for the sales team then: move contact to list, check Google Drive folder for latest document, print that document.

If you have a Professional subscription you could also consider creating a custom property and placing it in the right sidebar, called for example "Send contact to my inbox", which (when set to "Yes") triggers an automated email to the contact owner, containing personalization tokens for all properties in the about section. This email could also be easily printed from the inbox.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Philysgdy

SOLVE

Hi Karsten

This client does have a Service Hub professional version, and I was wondering about an email solution. That is worth testing. I will see how it goes.

Cheers

Phil

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Philysgdy,

There isn't an out-of-the-box feature but you could leverage Zapier here. The approach would be to create new doc (Google Docs) when a contact is added to a list, for example (HubSpot). It would be a multiple step process for the sales team then: move contact to list, check Google Drive folder for latest document, print that document.

If you have a Professional subscription you could also consider creating a custom property and placing it in the right sidebar, called for example "Send contact to my inbox", which (when set to "Yes") triggers an automated email to the contact owner, containing personalization tokens for all properties in the about section. This email could also be easily printed from the inbox.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.