CRM

Vijayduraias
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Need to create a pivot tabel report with more rows (atleast a 10)

I am trying to create a report Pivot table to be shared with one of our clients where I divide the deal stages and properties of deals in each row. 

I am stuck in a place where I need at least 10 rows of various statuses to be shown to the client but the HubSpot report allows only 4 rows. Is there any way i can add more rows? or any workarounds for it? 

Thanks in advance for checking and sharing your thoughts!

2 Replies 2
IVillalon
Participant

Having the same issue. Any update from HubSpot team? Is there an app or API that can do this from the marketplace?

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vijayduraias,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

That's correct, the pivot table reporting tool currently only allows up to four properties in both the rows and columns sections. I understand your use case here so I'd recommend posting a request to allow more properties to our Ideas Forum. We use it to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers. 

In terms of a workaround - you could change the visualisation of the report to a "Table" visual. This will allow you to include more data points/properties, but this type of report is different from a pivot table so it will show each line of data separately.

I also want to ask a couple of subject matter experts for their advice:

hi @StjepanGrcic , @Bryantworks@ChrisoKlepke, can you think of any other workarounds? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes