CRM

pmendoza

Meeting link should be automated for worklfows

SOLVE

Hi,

Currently, I cannot set the Contact owner meeting link in the email body. I am forced to choose a meeting link of specific person. It makes that my lead receives an email from Peter but with Meeting link of Bob. That's not smart.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pmendoza,

This is possible. As long as you don't clear or change the Contact owner property, the same sales representative will still be assigned to the contact. When you create an automated workflow email, add a personalization token, select Contact owner and you'll be able to insert that sales representative's meeting link. For each recipient, the correct meeting link will be displayed. (This of course requires that the owners have set up their meeting links.)

karstenkoehler_0-1620967809206.png

Let me know if you need additional help here.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pmendoza,

This is possible. As long as you don't clear or change the Contact owner property, the same sales representative will still be assigned to the contact. When you create an automated workflow email, add a personalization token, select Contact owner and you'll be able to insert that sales representative's meeting link. For each recipient, the correct meeting link will be displayed. (This of course requires that the owners have set up their meeting links.)

karstenkoehler_0-1620967809206.png

Let me know if you need additional help here.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pmendoza,

Which email are you referring to? Using a personalization token for Contact owner in an email, you should be able to add the meetings link of the contact owner belong to the email recipients:

karstenkoehler_0-1620020467991.png

@sharonlicari, this seems more like a discussion post and less like an idea and could potentially be moved?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

pmendoza

SOLVE
Hi, I refer the marketing email that is used in a workflow.
Example:
1. A sales rep (contact owner) loses an opportunity.
2. After a nurturing process that lost opportunity wants more info again.
3. In my workflow I want that he is able to make an appointment with the same contact owner.

Currently you cannot choose contact owner meeting link.
0 Upvotes