CRM

RMalik

Meeting attendees is not updated for internal team

Hi, 

I am facing 2 issues regarding scheduling meetings. 

1. I am creating a meeting invite from my outlook calendar. I send the invite to, say 2 external leads and 1 to my internal team member. When I check the 2 contacts in HubSpot, the meeting is created for them in HS but in attendees list my internal team member name is missing. My internal team member is both a user and a contact in HS.

2. Even if I manually add my internal team member in attendees list in HS, still in activity report this meeting doesnt show under his activities even though he attended it. 

Please help. 

1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meeting attendees is not updated for internal team

Hi @RMalik 

Thank you for reaching out. 

According to this knowledge base articleHubSpot automatically prevents any events from being added for members of your organization based on email domain (your portal’s target and connected domains), and existing users - so this is expected behaviour for your first question. 

The second question looks strange, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support for that as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !