CRM

TEhr
Participant

LinkedIn check

SOLVE

Is there a hubspot integration for LinkedIn which shows me in Sales Navigator if there already exists this lead in hubspot or if someone from my company was already in contact with the company/lead I'm looking at on LinkedIn?

Best regards

1 Accepted solution
GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

LinkedIn check

SOLVE

Thanks for the mention, @PamCotton

@TEhr A good question - yes there is a solution to this challenge. Please keep in mind I am biased because I work for the company that provides the solution : )

LinkedHub:  When you visit a profile inside of Sales Navigator or regular LinkedIn this product tells you if the contact already exists inside HubSpot.

You will see a button which either reads 'Update' or 'Sync'. If you see the udpate button it means the contact exists inside HubSpot already. You can click the update button and view HubSpot information without leaving LinkedIn.

Update.png

Gratefully,
Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io | Hubtags.io

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

LinkedIn check

SOLVE

Thanks for the mention, @PamCotton

@TEhr A good question - yes there is a solution to this challenge. Please keep in mind I am biased because I work for the company that provides the solution : )

LinkedHub:  When you visit a profile inside of Sales Navigator or regular LinkedIn this product tells you if the contact already exists inside HubSpot.

You will see a button which either reads 'Update' or 'Sync'. If you see the udpate button it means the contact exists inside HubSpot already. You can click the update button and view HubSpot information without leaving LinkedIn.

Update.png

Gratefully,
Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io | Hubtags.io

0 Upvotes
TEhr
Participant

LinkedIn check

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply @GuyTaylor however I think I can't use this solution as I do not have access to the API key because of my organization. Is it possible to use this software somehow else?

0 Upvotes
GuyTaylor
Guide

LinkedIn check

SOLVE

@TEhr I'm afraid the API key is needed for our product to work. But if someone from your organization with access to the API key joins LinkedHub no one who joins after will need to supply the API key.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

LinkedIn check

SOLVE

Hello, @TEhr happy Friday!

I would like to share this knowledge base here with more information about the native integration with HubSpot .and invite our top experts to share their ideas @GuyTaylor @StjepanGrcic any recommendations to @TEhr matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !