CRM

josephpilar0404
Participant

How to update the dates when lifecycle stage transitioned to?

SOLVE

I am importing contacts to HubSpot manually and needs to update the 'Became a lead date' property. Is there a way we can update the date? 

josephpilar0404_1-1649675431600.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @josephpilar0404,

This value cannot be edited, it's automatically set by HubSpot for each contact. (The property will clear its value if a contact's lifecycle stage is moved to a lesser value.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
ALawrence
Participant

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler If the contact's lifecycle stage was moved inadvertantly/by mistake, is there a way to move the lifecycle stage back without updating the 'Became a x Date'?

For example, we had quite a few leads become SQLs accidentally, and I want to move them back to Leads, but don't want to update the Became a Lead date to today because that will obviously skew the reporting

0 Upvotes
LSadowski
Contributor

SOLVE

Yep it's a bit of a shame that these kind of mistakes cannot be reversed completely - when Lifecyle Stage has been set forward accidentally/mistakenly, it can be reset to the correct one but the correct dates when these stages were reached are wiped out in this step 😞

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @josephpilar0404,

This value cannot be edited, it's automatically set by HubSpot for each contact. (The property will clear its value if a contact's lifecycle stage is moved to a lesser value.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

josephpilar0404
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Oh okay. I see. Thanks a lot for your input.