CRM

mrtthompson

How to set follow up reminders for emails logged to CRM from Gmail by BCC

SOLVE

When I send my emails I have been using Gmail to log them to my CRM but using another program to send me reminders to follow up. Is it possible to set it up so if I send an email through Gmail and have it BCC'd to my CRM that if nobody responds I can have it send me a reminder that in 1 week it will remind me to follow up and I can follow up through Gmail?

I have been using Yesware for this but apparently its not functioning correctly because of how many reminders I am setting so am looking to see if possible to use Hubspot for this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @mrtthompson 

If you have the Gmail HubSpot plugin installed, you can manually add a task.

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 09.24.43.png

Alternatively - depending on the amount of emails you sent and your budget - HubSpot sequences is the best way to have this run fully automated. It would allow you to send emails, and trigger a task after a certain amount of time if there hasn't been a reply to an email.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @mrtthompson 

If you have the Gmail HubSpot plugin installed, you can manually add a task.

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 09.24.43.png

Alternatively - depending on the amount of emails you sent and your budget - HubSpot sequences is the best way to have this run fully automated. It would allow you to send emails, and trigger a task after a certain amount of time if there hasn't been a reply to an email.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project