CRM

VirginiaB1
Participant

How Does HubSpot Sales Pro, CRM and Marketing Automation Compare to NetSuite

SOLVE

I am an advanced HubSpot user (even though my profile says otherwise because when I left my previous job, I lost status) and I joined a company already in the midst of implementing NetSuite. I absolutely love HubSpot (even though there are some quirks and oddities). From what I have seen with NetSuite, there seems to be absolutely no comparison with HubSpot as far as Sales Pro, CRM and Marketing Automation functionality. Has anyone worked with NetSuite and HubSpot, that could share insight? I think I know many disparaging differences that I can see but I would love to get an even better picture than what I think I know. 

I understand that HubSpot and NetSuite can integrate, but, at the moment, the company would prefer to just use NetSuite for all needs, as one solution and not use HubSpot and integrate with Net Suite.

Serious shortcomings I am fairly certain of include:

- Email marketing interface to create custom-branded emails and templates (looks to be severely lacking and to rely heavily on html)

- List Segmentation and ability to exclude lists and users from email blasts

- CTA functionality (button and button customization)

- Web form for lead gen

-- Customization (design style)

-- Custom fields

-- Pop-up forms

- Website tracking and analysis, particularly showing leads and their originating source (web, social media, email, etc.)

- Daily Prospects tracking and notification - Identifying companies that were on our site, what pages they viewed, etc.

- Email tracking & notifications
     -- Track one-off emails to contacts. Receive real-time notifications when emails are opened or clicked.

- Email sequencing (not 100% on this)

- Drip campaign functionality

- Charts and Analytics

-- Capture and identify the time between each deal state

-- Identify the length of the sales cycle for specific products and services

- Multiple pipelines

- Calendar integration - The ability to post a user calendar on the website

- Autopopulate company information (revenue, etc.)

- International calling

- Website chat functionality 

- Email Analytics (not sure about this one)

Would very much appreciate the detail. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Stephan2 

For previous projects we have built custom integrations as the iPaaS and middleware solutions available did not meet the clients requirements.

I have not seen this integration before, but see it was only launched in October and so it is very new.

Many of the HubSpot integrations are built with PieSync, I found this one in the HubSpot Marketplace and you would need to install it on the HubSpot side. Does the documentation in the NetSuite Marketplace reference PieSync at all?

The normal steps to connect Apps with HubSpot is through OAuth, and so if you begin the installation wizard - it should ask you to authenticate to a HubSpot account.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
darynsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Stephan2 

For previous projects we have built custom integrations as the iPaaS and middleware solutions available did not meet the clients requirements.

I have not seen this integration before, but see it was only launched in October and so it is very new.

Many of the HubSpot integrations are built with PieSync, I found this one in the HubSpot Marketplace and you would need to install it on the HubSpot side. Does the documentation in the NetSuite Marketplace reference PieSync at all?

The normal steps to connect Apps with HubSpot is through OAuth, and so if you begin the installation wizard - it should ask you to authenticate to a HubSpot account.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
darynsmith

SOLVE

Hey @VirginiaB1 

We've done several integrations between HubSpot & NetSuite.

The best way I can describe it is think of NetSuite as your finance system - it handles invoicing and the provisioning of your products/services. 

The way we usually integrate HubSpot and NetSuite, is that when a new deal is moved to "Won", we then create a new customer in NetSuite. 

Then from NetSuite we sync every hour to HubSpot all the customers, the products they have purchased, the status of their products, and their account (Financial status). 

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
Stephan2

SOLVE

Hi Daryn,

as you mention you did HubSpot/ NetSuite integration I have a question. 

What connector did you use?

I would love to use the one in the NetSuite App Market
Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 13.33.51.png

After I install in NetSuite I can not find any way how to connect to my HubSpot account:

I would love to use that connector because it looks like it's not just syncing  the contact data, also written invoices etc. from that contact into HubSpot.

Many thanks for any help

Stephan

0 Upvotes
MNewman
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Stephan! 

Did you figure this out? I'm looking at the same thing and would love to know how it worked out for you before I move forward. 

Thanks!

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @VirginiaB1 

Welcome to the Community! 

I think this is the correct place to get feedback from our experts, I'll tag a few that might be able to share some thoughts!

Hey @darynsmith @Trumeter @karstenkoehler could you please share ideas/tips with @VirginiaB1?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes