CRM

Exyte

Field Name Change!!!

Hello,

Why has HubSpot changed the 'Deal ID' field to 'Record ID' without notification. Given this is in effect the primary key for records this change has broken many of the data queries we have set up.

A bit more warning would be good customer service!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
atifm

Field Name Change!!!

It happened to us too, I am SO FRUSTRATED with how Hubspot just makes these changes without letting customers know and then out of the blue, wham! - a change made and all reports break. 

We're having an issue too right now we're Hubspot changed our Deal Stage names for no apparent reason. Not sure why they keep doing this!

0 Upvotes
SVANDROUX

Field Name Change!!!

Happy to know you.

How do you solve this issue ?

For my point, when I import companies, I have Company ID and domain to be sure that the importation will not generate duplicates….

And I developp a HUBSPOT DATA BASE company cleaner in order to generate a domain name when for any reason we do not have it.

All of what happen let me fear that the hubspot developpment team in charge of the import process is really not professionnal…

Serge
0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Field Name Change!!!

Hi @Exyte,

thank you for reaching out, your feedback is very important to us and we regularly evaluate how we communicate such changes with our customers. 

Currently, notifications about sunsets and feature updates live in your HubSpot account: Profile > Product Updates. You'll find updates that are relevant to your HubSpot subscription there.

Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 14.52.13.png

Most of the updates are also posted on the Releases & Updates board in the Community. 

If there's another way you'd like to be notified about feature updates, please let us know and I'll be glad to share it with the team. Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

SVANDROUX

Field Name Change!!!

Hi,

the problem is indeed that all the ID fields when there is an exportation are called with the same name : RECORD ID instead of COMPANY ID or DEAL ID or ....

How can it be ? Why such change ?

in addition in cas of multiple importation the COMPANY ID field is no longer enough and should be completed by another colum wich is COMPANY DOMAIN... Who can explain to me this change ?

Regards

0 Upvotes