dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

[February 2nd] Custom Quotes Template Workshop with Aptitude 8

Custom Quotes Template Workshop with Aptitude 8

Wednesday February 2, 2022 | 12PM (EST)
Register here

Community AMA with Aptitude 8.jpg

Join us as we explore the new Quotes functionality offered through the Custom Quotes Template beta. The new Quotes Template product allows you to bring your quotes to a new level; allowing you to better brand and tailor the experience that your prospects will see.

Connor Jeffers and Emily Wingrove of Aptitude 8 will be joined by Tori Elliot Kapas, HubSpot Product Manager for Quotes, to detail the ins and outs of the new Custom Quote Template product. Watch as they show us how we can build them, how we can integrate them with other HubSpot tools as well as giving us some examples they have built. After that, have your questions ready to ask and don't be shy! From development all the way to sales, these folks are passionate about this and know their stuff ‌😉

And while you wait for the workshop, check out Aptitude 8's post:

And while you wait for the workshop, check out Aptitude 8's post:

How to Take Advantage of Custom Quote Templates in HubSpot

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @dennisedson, will there be a recording of this workshop?

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @karstenkoehler !

Apologies for the delayed response.  You should be able to see the recording via the registration page or on the developer youtube channel 🙂

digitalkrewe
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Thank you, @dennisedson. Looking forward to it. I had the custom quotes added to my portal this week, and I like what I have seen so far.