CRM

thonh

Can't see the task I created after assigning it to someone else

SOLVE

Hello team.
In a recent week my account appeared to be that after creating a task and assigning that task to someone else in charge, I no longer see the task on my management page.

What do I need to do to be able to keep track of the tasks I have created and assign to others?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @thonh,

There are two things which might be happening here. The first is related to the task filters. Most task index pages (Menu > Sales > Tasks) are set up to be pre-filtered for the user looking at it. Please make sure that there is not, as shown below, a filter set for Assignee:

karstenkoehler_0-1664513125533.png

If you removed all filters and can still not see the task, it has very likely to do with your permissions and I'd recommend reaching out to whoever invited you into the CRM portal and ask them to review your permissions. If your task access permissions are set to "Owned only", for example, that would explain why they disappear after reassigning them:

karstenkoehler_1-1664513217101.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @thonh,

There are two things which might be happening here. The first is related to the task filters. Most task index pages (Menu > Sales > Tasks) are set up to be pre-filtered for the user looking at it. Please make sure that there is not, as shown below, a filter set for Assignee:

karstenkoehler_0-1664513125533.png

If you removed all filters and can still not see the task, it has very likely to do with your permissions and I'd recommend reaching out to whoever invited you into the CRM portal and ask them to review your permissions. If your task access permissions are set to "Owned only", for example, that would explain why they disappear after reassigning them:

karstenkoehler_1-1664513217101.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes