CRM

shayan22

CRM Integrations

Hi -- I currently use Hubspot for my CRM. I'd like to connect it to my project manager tool, Notion. I have the Hubspot plug-in tracking my emails automatically and creating new contacts / companies in my CRM database. I'd like to be able to sync my Hubspot so that Notion also has a database of those same emails and contacts / companies as they update. I tried using Zapier to do so but not sure I can do that, unless someone can guide me on Zapier as well.

Please let me know if this functionality is possible. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

CRM Integrations

Hi @shayan22 

I looks like Zapier should do the job, it can be a bit fiddly setting everything up.

Also, you can use Automate.io (https://automate.io/integration/email/notion) in a similar way.

Using a standard service like Zapier or Automate.io is going to be the most cost effetive way to sync data.

Some custom code with Ops Hub would give you a more powerful, reliable solution but it would end up requiring moe investment.

Feel free to send me if you need help with Zapier, Automate.io or a custom solution.

Cheers

Mike

MandyDROS
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

CRM Integrations

Hello @shayan22 !

Here is a Loom that will walk you through how to do this with Zapier. 

You can use the basic subscription on this one! 

If you have questions then please let me know! 

https://www.loom.com/share/16c7b50da3474b39adfa9637929c9f6a

Mandy HubSpot Forum Footer.png

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

CRM Integrations

Hi @shayan22 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I wasn't able to find an integration between Notion & HubSpot, but I can see it is indeed possible with Zapier, Automate.io or Integromat

I want to tag some of our experts here: @Mike_Eastwood @danmoyle @MandyDROS do you have any advice for @shayan22 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes