CRM

Venturing

Blinking screen

SOLVE

Since I installed Hubspot email integration, whenever I press a key on the keyboard, the screen blinks ( white/black). This is on Chrome and Msft Edge.  Any suggestions to fix this? 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Blinking screen

SOLVE

Hi @Venturing ,

By HubSpot email integration, you mean connect your personal email with HubSpot? This never happens whatever app you integrate with HubSpot. Seems like some other issue to me. You facing such issue with any other app on your system or it's just HubSpot? Try to open your HS acc on incognito mode and let me knwo if you faces the same thing again.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Blinking screen

SOLVE

Hi @Venturing,

This is definitely unusual. Did you install one of the HubSpot Sales extensions or simply connect your email address? In the latter case, that shouldn't be causing any issues and is with certainty not the issue (since it's not changing anything locally on your PC).

If this is about the extensions, I'd recommend checking these troubleshooting articles:

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

Generally, the issue might come from a conflict with another integration or app and I would recommend checking if the problem persists when other apps in Outlook, Office 365 or Chrome are deactivated.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Blinking screen

SOLVE

Hi @Venturing,

This is definitely unusual. Did you install one of the HubSpot Sales extensions or simply connect your email address? In the latter case, that shouldn't be causing any issues and is with certainty not the issue (since it's not changing anything locally on your PC).

If this is about the extensions, I'd recommend checking these troubleshooting articles:

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension

Troubleshoot the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in

Generally, the issue might come from a conflict with another integration or app and I would recommend checking if the problem persists when other apps in Outlook, Office 365 or Chrome are deactivated.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Blinking screen

SOLVE

Hi @Venturing ,

By HubSpot email integration, you mean connect your personal email with HubSpot? This never happens whatever app you integrate with HubSpot. Seems like some other issue to me. You facing such issue with any other app on your system or it's just HubSpot? Try to open your HS acc on incognito mode and let me knwo if you faces the same thing again.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes