CRM

rahul_inbound
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Best Way To Track Zoom Meeting Talktime

Hi,

One of my client is using Aircall and it's easy to use the integration to get the talktimes from the events in the activity feed.

Now they also started using Zoom, to do demos but I am wondering what kind of integrations does the Zoom plugin support. 

Do I need to integrate the master Zoom account under which we have our sub-accouunts. Please let me know if you guys have experience brining in data from Zoom. 

The reason why I need the zoom call data is because they might be calling cold prospects on Aircall and then they are going to Zoom to do their demos for the day. 

Another alterantive is to make them call to Zoom via Aircall but we don't want to go that route. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @rahul_inbound 

Apologies for the delayed answer. Do you still need help with this matter?  

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
rahul_inbound
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Yes we need to find out  how to get the talktime from Zoom for the sales report, 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @rahul_inbound 

Personally, I don't have experience on this, however, I can see the integration is able to Track Zoom webinar attendance in HubSpot CRM. 

You will be able to see Zoom webinar data on the timeline including if someone registered, attended, registered but did not attend, attendance duration, number of webinars attended, total webinars registered for, and average attendance duration. Use all this great data to segment lists based on your marketing needs.

You can find more information about this here.

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes