CRM

SCusack4
Contributor

Automatically create the Company when a form is filled out or meeting booked

SOLVE

We have our Hubspot signup page that collects customer relevant information. When a sign-up happens the information is populating- name province email company name etc.

The issue is I want a company created as well as the contact and them tied together. How can I do this?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SCusack4,

There are two ways to approach this. The easiest one would be creating a company record by using company properties in the website form:

karstenkoehler_0-1645682050379.png

This will automatically create and associate a company record with the information captured from the form.

Another option, if you have access to workflows, is to create a contact-based workflow that creates a company-record from contact fields. The action in the right sidebar is called "Create record" and you can populate fields of the newly created company record with contact property values:

karstenkoehler_2-1645682227423.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SCusack4,

There are two ways to approach this. The easiest one would be creating a company record by using company properties in the website form:

karstenkoehler_0-1645682050379.png

This will automatically create and associate a company record with the information captured from the form.

Another option, if you have access to workflows, is to create a contact-based workflow that creates a company-record from contact fields. The action in the right sidebar is called "Create record" and you can populate fields of the newly created company record with contact property values:

karstenkoehler_2-1645682227423.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SCusack4
Contributor

SOLVE

This would be for free email  gmail hotmail outlook.  I collect the company name so I want the company created and tied to that contact.

THank You

0 Upvotes