CRM

MBrommekamp
Participant

Are nested properties possible?

SOLVE

Hi all, 

our company is based on a two-sided platform business model. This means that within Hubspot, we collect data from two completely different lead types. For both lead types, we have different properties that now inflate our CRM. Is it therefore possible to first select the lead type (e.g. customer) and only then open and select the various other properties associated with this lead type, such as industry, number of employees in the company, etc.?

many thanks for your help 🙂 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MBrommekamp,

This is currently not possible but a much requested feature: Field Dependencies for Contact Properties

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Alternatively, there is a feature to show record sidebar sections for specific teams or conditionally, however that's an Enterprise feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#personalize-record-sidebars-for-sp...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MBrommekamp,

This is currently not possible but a much requested feature: Field Dependencies for Contact Properties

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Alternatively, there is a feature to show record sidebar sections for specific teams or conditionally, however that's an Enterprise feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#personalize-record-sidebars-for-sp...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.