• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
gabriel-nextiny on November 24, 2022
How do you organize your home page content? Do you use any specific structure to optimize for conversions? Do you follow any methodologies? We are big believers in Story Brand and apply it to most of our Websites. Learn more abo read more
Participant
March 26, 2023 04:40
nice post
gabriel-nextiny on July 12, 2022
We had a great SEO event. (recording below) We discussed SEO, why Google decides to show or not to show your page on the Search, and some easy ways to build websites as marketers to rank on Google. Watch the recording here: As read more
gabriel-nextiny on May 05, 2022
Welcome to the CMS for Marketers study group! We are so glad you're here. Learning with others is even better! Introduce yourself and connect with other learners from around the world. S hare ideas with other marketers building great websit read more
3 upvotes
64 Replies
April 07, 2024 11:15
👋 Hi, my name is… Diamond King 🌎 Location: Philippines 💻 What I do: I am a Project Manager 💼 Industry: E-learning ...read more
gabriel-nextiny on May 06, 2022
How do you make decisions to optimize conversions? Understanding how your visitors and leads engage with your website can help you optimize these efforts over time to improve conversions and ultimately help them to find what they are loo read more
Participant
March 14, 2024 20:20
Basically, i do. Hubspot enables me to have all their actions just on a display. It's a super CRM. I like it here
Kellyshea on May 06, 2022
Optimizing your website and landing pages regularly can help you increase user experience and conversions over time. Please reply to this post and answer the following questions: How often do you update and optimize your website? What read more
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 15, 2022 09:46
Hi @Kellyshea , really great questions! How often do you update and optimize your website? I think this depends on what stage of the website jou...read more
Hey there! Welcome to the HubSpot CMS for Marketers Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comm read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
May 24, 2022 12:32
Thanks @ericajfinley for all the support! Very exciting!
Welcome to the CMS for Marketers study group! We are so glad you're here. Learning with others is even better! Introduce yourself and connect with other learners from around the world. S hare ideas with other marketers building great websit read more
3 upvotes
64 Replies
April 07, 2024 11:15
👋 Hi, my name is… Diamond King 🌎 Location: Philippines 💻 What I do: I am a Project Manager 💼 Industry: E-learning ...read more
Meganksull on May 05, 2022
Before you start redesigning your site or making big changes to your site structure we recommend running a scan of all your pages. If your current site is not on HubSpot you can use external tools to crawl all pages and audit the current state of y read more
Participant
March 14, 2024 19:48
The website grader was down
Grade your website in seconds . Then learn how to improve it for free. Use the Website Grader to grade your site and get insights in seconds. Reply to the post and answer the following questions: What was your overall score? Anything yo read more
Participant
March 05, 2024 11:32
We got a 70! As expected it is down to our website speed!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Members

HubFans

Are you a HubSpot enthusiast? Join our HubFans group to connect with your peers.