• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Steve4 on April 18, 2024
Hello, I'm a marketer with limited experience in dev work with HS. Hoping my inquiry is a simple one. BTW, I'm working with a copy of our active Landing Page template. I'd like to remove the "global" landing page header, which currently has a w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jkupczak-virtu on April 18, 2024
Need some urgent assistance! Any idea how to set module defaults when the repeating block is an extra level deep? For example, this code from this page: {% module "my_repeater_module" path="/img_repeater_module", label="img_repeater_module" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MCameira on April 18, 2024
Hi! I've noticed that whenever I try to put a video on a landing page, whoever doesn't accept cookies will not be able to see the video. So, for videos coming from Youtube, there's a way where you can go around this by selecting "Enable privacy-en read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
viens666 on April 17, 2024
Trying to change footers so they match all comany sites pages and landing pages, blogs, etc. I have a global footer module, available for templates and pages, that is accessible through integration with Magento. What I would like to do is remove read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
April 17, 2024 18:58
Hi @viens666 is the Magento module coded with HubL and configured to be used within your HubSpot theme?
cives on April 17, 2024
Hi there, hoping for a bit of help. I'm working on a custom module that features a testimonial slider that can read the full testimonial in a modal. The issue that I'm facing is the modal window needs to be outside and above the for loop. My qu read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
April 18, 2024 18:16
Hey @cives Have a rummage around this page, particularly the require_js block. Does that do what you want? Mike
FurqanAli on April 17, 2024
Hi there, I don't see drag and drop builder for an unsubscribe page but I do see it on my old theme for subscription pages. Can someone please guide me? Thanks a lot.
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
April 17, 2024 18:56
Hi @FurqanAli system templates that are part of themes with the new front-end drag-and-drop are not directly editable. It sounds like your old them...read more
AMichaels on April 17, 2024
Hello - bit of a silly question. I've created a few extensions using the UI Extension guide and sample project as a starting point. Everything has gone well, but they display " Powered by Get started App" at the bottom of every extension. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 17, 2024 18:36
Indeed it is!
Solved
RoFiks on April 17, 2024
Hi there, I'm trying to load custom fonts from a folder in my Hubspot theme in my CSS, but I can't get it to work. Inside my Hubspot theme I've created a folder named "fonts" and added the font files to this folder. In my main.css file (inside a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
April 17, 2024 09:53
Hi @RoFiks Have you tried get_asset_url instead of portal_asset_url ? We have custom fonts set up on one of our portals and the b...read more
EricaFontimedia on April 17, 2024
Hi everybody! I have a small (I hope!) problem. I'm working on a blog that is becoming multilangual and I need to add the HubSpot's language switcher. I've already used it in the past so I'm used to it. The problem is that in this pe read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
April 17, 2024 08:37
Hi Jennifer, I have the code and it is a module: <div class="language-switcher"> <div class="header__language-switcher--l...read more
MMohsen6 on April 17, 2024
I encountered a problem with my website, which is that I cannot upload an image to it. I received a message saying: “Some features will stay blocked We weren't able to verify your information. Unfortunately, we can't give you full access to the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 17, 2024 06:17
another message appeared when I want to publish a page: "Creating, editing, and publishing content has been suspended due to unusual activity on you...read more
TTram on April 15, 2024
Hi, I have been given javScript code to add to a landing page that should create a live agent button. I follwed the steps to create a javascript file, but nothing apperars on the landing page when added. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but n read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
April 18, 2024 18:45
I do see errors in the console. Does that mean the scriprt will not work for the landing page module?
Makky on April 13, 2024
I am on mobile right now. I have been trying to get more details on the HubSpot Canvas. Seems there was page that gave more details on HubSpot's Components, Color Pallet, Tone of Voice etc. I really liked it, the page is even not available on read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
April 14, 2024 21:29
Hi @Makky - You are right, it is no longer available to public. Hope this helps - Happy to help further!! Thank you very much and have a gr...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.