State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
07590 on April 10, 2024
I just recently started working with the CLI and getting a project spun up and uploaded to my sandbox. All works well but is there a way to display HTML content within a component? I have a need to show content that is stored in a different applic read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
April 17, 2024 20:45
Hi @07590 👋 As far as I'm aware, this isn't possible. The only related option available at the moment, as you've mentioned, is popping out...read more
Solved
SLombard8 on March 26, 2024
Hey There, Where are using the Simple Slideshow module in our landing page template. For some reason the images are not dispaying in the front end. If you inspect the image it shows to url and you can copy the image and save the image link. If we a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
March 26, 2024 13:12
Hi @SLombard8 It's possible the slideshow relies on jQuery to function properly and it looks like jQuery is missing from the page you shared...read more
Solved
SLombard8 on March 26, 2024
Hi There, I'm very new to Hubspot. My background is mainly Wordpress and Joomla development. I want to find out if its possible to filter blog posts by tags on the main blog page and not have the them redirect to a new url when selecting a tag. I read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide
March 31, 2024 06:50
Hi @SLombard8 , welcome to the Community! Based on my experience building Blogs on HubSpot, I encourage you to use the /tag/ URLs and not try ...read more
Solved
TBasha on March 19, 2024
Hi, I am in the process of migrating my existing website which is on Wordpress to Hubspot CMS. The current marketing site is redirected through reverse proxy as we have our software platform also hosted on the same domain. So we use reverse prox read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
March 26, 2024 10:24
Migrating your website from Wordpress to Hubspot CMS sounds like a big step. Since you're using a reverse proxy to redirect traffic for your marketin...read more
Solved
Levi_STA on March 18, 2024
Hi there, Our goal is to extract the HTML and HubL code from an existing page to use it as a foundational template. This template will enable us to dynamically generate pages, automating the inclusion of data from our HubDB tables into each new p read more
Accepted Solution
March 18, 2024 13:28
Hi @Levi_STA You can extract HTML + HubL from a page, though you would need to do this by section (instead of entire page at once). Hu...read more
Sophia8 on March 14, 2024
Our company has two websites, a US one and an international one. Both have more than 30 pages. Due to some issues, we want to block US visitors from visiting the international website, or show a message and then redirect them to the US site within 3 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 14, 2024 21:26
Hi @Sophia8 While you probably won't be able to block visitors, you can show them a pop up with a custom message and a button link that woul...read more
Sophia8 on March 11, 2024
I'm working on a multi-language website. We already created multi-language variations for our website and want our website to automatically show one of these variations based on visitors' location. For example, if the visitor's location = HongKong, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 14, 2024 04:48
Thanks Gaurav Rajput. We already created multi-language variations for our site and want the website to automatically show content in one of these va...read more
Rwbrown on March 05, 2024
We have seen a few CMS developers reporting a problem upgrading their project to the latest platform version 2023.2, due to an outdated version of the HubSpot CLI in their source code package.json. Please use the following remediation steps to read more
Mike_H99 on March 04, 2024
Hello HS Devs! for some context before I dive in, I built some serverless functions on the original 2023.1 CMS Development version and had things running very well. I have now upgraded all of them to use 2023.2, and have successfully made the req read more
Community Manager
March 05, 2024 16:26
Hi, @Mike_H99 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for your question. I'd like to invite some of our community members to the conversation — h...read more
Solved
KPiterski on February 14, 2024
We are looking to send HubSpot data into our Microsoft Dynamics 365, are we able to setup a firewall to secure the integration/data?
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
February 21, 2024 17:39
Hi @KPiterski Last year I build a Proof of Concept for a projects that connected HubSpot to Microsoft Power Automate. Unfortunately th...read more
batuhanacargm on February 13, 2024
We're currently utilizing the Act3 theme and require a tag class modification to address a business impact. The specific element, an '<a href', can be found at './Act3/templates/blog-2-listing-v2.html', and necessitates the application of custom read more
February 14, 2024 10:33
Hi @batuhanacargm , Can you clarify what you mean by "read-only" ? Are you trying to use a css file directly from the theme by chance? ...read more
mdurchholz on February 11, 2024
I have a unique scenario where we took on some work for a client who had an existing hubspot site. In order to incorporate some new designs, we decided to clone the original template to create a "staging" theme. After successfully getting the new de read more
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
February 13, 2024 11:06
Hi @mdurchholz , yes, saved sections are per theme - they can also be coded into the theme directly as a section template if you need to migrate t...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.