State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
JohnLaprairie on February 08, 2024
I am creating a theme template which has a drag and drop area. In this section will be placed a module. I also have a Theme Options settings page that allows the client to set a default padding on sections in the DND area (see attached image). read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
February 09, 2024 11:33
When adding HubL values to an object you should not use the brackets at all. padding={ 'top': theme.site_layout.section_top_bottom, 'bottom'...read more
Solved
GAlvarez75 on January 31, 2024
Hello, I am trying to set up breakpoints in my theme.json. I'm doing this in order to change the properties of my template sections based on screen-size. However, I can't set any breakpoint names besides "mobile", and I'm only allowed to use this on read more
Accepted Solution
February 09, 2024 14:22
Sections are not an editable component in drag and drop development so you can't add extra fields to it. You'd have to create a custom module with ...read more
JLetellier on January 30, 2024
Good Morning, I would like to start by saying that I am in no way shape or form a developper, but I manage to find solutions by following documentation, or what is already done. Up to now, i've found ways to break stuff, and see that things don' read more
Participant
March 04, 2024 03:29
Hello i just saw this post and also wanted to get some clarifitation on the limits since the limitation explanation in the developer docs just mentio...read more
razvan-ts on January 24, 2024
Hey there! So, I'm developing a theme, and at some point made the decision that sections' spacing and background are defined based on order through CSS. But now, I came to an edge case, where I need two rows with columns in the same section (so th read more
January 24, 2024 11:16
A dnd_section cannot have a dnd_row as a direct child, but you can have dnd_column inside a dnd_row. So, it's quite a bit of extra code but you can...read more
Solved
lolcabanon on January 06, 2024
Hey HubSpot team! I don't want this post to be a rant. I'd just like to share some of my journey developing themes on HubSpot CRM. First, I'd like to say I am totally amazed by the awesome work that has been done to make developing for Hub read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
January 08, 2024 13:25
Hi, @lolcabanon Thanks for your feedback. I shared it with my internal resources. While I cannot promise a specific response to your post, I ...read more
EnriAlea on December 22, 2023
Hi, is there a way to get a variable from a module inserted in a dnd area? I've found the module name but if I try something like this in the template, it doesn't work: {{ content.widgets.widget_170308322558 read more
Contributor | Platinum Partner
March 12, 2024 11:04
@EnriAlea , from where are you attempting to reference this modules data? From another custom module? Within the coded template? Within a rich text ...read more
Oklab on December 19, 2023
Hi everyone! I created a website on my sandbox HubSpot acount and now that is ready I need to move it to a clients HubSpot acount. Does anyone know how to? (This instruction did not work: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/import-your-webs read more
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
December 20, 2023 20:19
You're welcome @Oklab , I'm sorry you had to redo all the work! I've been following that idea for quite some time, with it being 4 years old I...read more
shiyon on November 09, 2023
Hello developers, I'm facing an issue with Personalization Tokens. Through our website, users can subscribe to newsletters. We've updated the footer to a custom one by hiding the default Unsubscribe token and added our URL. At the end of the URL, read more
December 11, 2023 03:21
It appears that you are encountering an issue with the Unsubscribe email token, specifically the {{ custom.email }} token, not working as expected. ...read more
robertsillo on November 06, 2023
This is the code for the module I developed to call tags and show them on the website. {% set blog_tags = blog_tags("default", 250) %} <div class="tags-cloud"> {% set active_tag = tag %} {% for tag in blog_tags %} {% if loop.index <= mo read more
Community Manager
November 10, 2023 06:45
Hey @robertsillo Thank you for reaching out! Not sure why you are having this error, however I'm curious to know if you have checked/followe...read more
Solved
AzharBondi on November 03, 2023
Hi, my question is simply to know if there is a way, we can structure a menu differently for each tab clicked. Let's take this Hubspot page's menu as an example. Is it possible when I hover over "Discussions" have a container appear with two colu read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
November 03, 2023 09:15
Yes @AzharBondi It is possible to structure a menu differently for each tab clicked you can take a look at this article on how to achieve t...read more
likwid on November 02, 2023
I am creating a page using the drag and drop templates in the editor. I have CSS set up .dnd-section { max-width:1240px; margin:auto } This keeps my content at a reasonable with and centered. However I need the gray background to span 100%. When read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
November 02, 2023 16:44
Hi, @likwid , you're missing ; after auto. Can you check your code and see if it's missing that, too, or it's disappeared only for here. ...read more
keyword on October 27, 2023
Hi! I have a question regarding templates in Hubspot. I have a basic template with drag and drop field. <!-- templateType: page isAvailableForNewContent: true label: Main template screenshotPath: ../images/template-previews/about.p read more
Participant
October 30, 2023 09:13
Thanks for your reply @Anton ! It seems like I've made it work with this markup: <!-- templateType: page isAvailableForNewConte...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.