• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
LCSKMiller on May 08, 2020
We've found a few posts about creating a multi-select dropdown field option, but no solution specific to HubSpot (see below for past posts with examples). Has anyone been able to update the CSS or create a hubl option to solve for a multiselect dro read more
Participant
January 25, 2023 19:09
How has this still not been implemented by hubspot? Can we get this bumped again and looked further? Not having a multiselect dropdown for forms is v...read more
HayleighB on February 24, 2020
I'm currently putting together a new About page for my company but when previewing it for mobile and tablet the layout is just awful. Preview link: http://info.altinet.co.uk/?hs_preview=lIKRDQtI-25642712201 Other than the initial row of hov read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
February 27, 2020 12:22
Hi Hayleigh, If your tables are responsive and will scale with mobile, try assigning percentage widths to the images themselves. Here's an exampl...read more
Solved
ProGrahamer on January 27, 2020
I have created the following code with the href pointing to the variable. The below works with both a "URL" Hubl form and a "LINK " Hubl form. However, when applied to a page and published, they both will open a new tab in the browser. I have the ta read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Not applicable
January 28, 2020 20:15
Assuming you want it to open in the same window, have you tried this? target="_self" rather than target="_blank" -- Bryan Schneidewind Man...read more
cpburke on October 06, 2019
I'm looking for a way to display the date each blog post was published on my blog search results page. Is there a specific Hubl snippet that will do this? I copied the same Hubl used to display the date on my blog listing template, but it display th read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
October 29, 2019 11:12
I'd like to know this as well, it would be helpful for identifying older duplicate content that can be offlined.
Solved
cedaly on September 18, 2019
I have cloned a HubSpot page template and cloned the CSS styling for the template but the Design Manager shows a background image module and when I go to edit the Page to add the background image the module is not appearing. I searched through the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
September 25, 2019 16:39
Hi @cedaly based on the screenshot it appears there is no module in that template that is a "Background Image" module. What you are seeing is a gro...read more
JCMO_Kayleigh on August 15, 2019
Hi there, So I've just noticed that my footer doesn't go across the whole page so it looks like I have this narrow yellow box which looks out of place and broken on my blog homepage. What I want to do is expand the black and yellow box read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Partner
August 19, 2019 09:54
Hey, You need to remove the class page-center from the sections that currently have it in the footer, and then group the text/form and add page-c...read more
yohannrobert on August 07, 2019
Hi, I'm working on a landing page designed in Hubspot. I've been unable to find a way to design something quite simple, I mean a simple block of color a a backgound on the full width of the page, with a text inside and a button on the right (this read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 22, 2019 16:22
Hi @yohannrobert , It looks like you partnered with the technical support team to resolve this matter. Are you still looking for assistance? ...read more
cpburke on July 30, 2019
What Hubl expression do I need to add to hide the blog subscription title text if the field is empty? I know it can be done using boolean but haven't been able to get it to work, so the H3 tag still shows up if the title is empty. Thanks in advance. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
September 27, 2022 06:10
You just need to add like this, h2 tag available only of it has the value {% if module.title %} <h2 class="heading m-0"> {{ module.itle ...read more
Illya on July 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a CTA on my website https://www.illyakitchens.com the right side of my banner image called "BOOK MY FREE HOME VISIT". Once clicked, the CTA opens a JavaScript Live Call pop up widget. This CTA is in a custom module, here i read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 24, 2019 08:44
@Illya Sorry - but I don't see a CTA on the right side of the banner that says "Book a Free Home Visit". I do see one on the LEFT side - but w...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.